Top 5 Classroom Expectations
- Be in your seat when the bell rings, ready to begin class.
- Listen to and follow all instructions.
- Be respectful of the teacher, other students, and the classroom at all times.
- Use only appropriate language and imagery in the classroom.
- Be respectful of art materials and help clean up the entire classroom.
As a reward for meeting classroom expectations, students will experience a safe and creative learning environment.
Possible Consequences When Expectations are Not Met:
- Verbal warning from the teacher.
- Call home.
- Lunch detention.
- Behavioral referral.
- Student/Teacher/Counselor conference.
- Conference with parents.